I woke up this morning with a lingering headache from an eye ache last night. I knew I wasn’t up to my therapy appointment, so decided to cancel it and use the time I already had off work to ease into the morning.
After pilling up and showering, I felt better a bit better, so I decided to use the opportunity to do a quick pass of unfucking before I left. Things I accomplished:
- Took all the shoes from under the living room table and put them on the shoe racks in the closet.
- Took all the socks from under the table and put them in the hamper.
- Remembered to spray down the shower.
- Put the dishwasher on (forgot to do that last night).
- Cleaned up my morning tea stuff.
- Gathered up trash and dropped it off on my way out.
It’s little stuff, but I know that seeing a clear area under the table and having clean dishes when I come home will feel great!