OK, kids, it’s serious business here at UfYH headquarters this weekend. We’re going to be throwing challenges at you all weekend long.
Here are the rules:
- You don’t have to do every challenge, but you need to do some.
- If a particular challenge doesn’t apply to you for whatever reason, there’s no need to be a snide brat about it. Just do something else.
- When all else fails, do a freestyle 20/10. Twenty minutes unfucking something that needs it, then a ten minute break.
- Before and after pictures always get love here.
- If you’re working on a specific project (schoolwork, the garage, whatever) instead of general unfucking, use the challenges to remind you to get back on track, or do one or two to break up the project a little.
- No excuses, no whining, no being brats. If you aren’t doing or don’t want or need to do something, keep that to yourself. I may be a bitch, but Team UfYH runs on encouragement and doing, not laziness and negative thinking.
- Check in! Let us know what you’ve accomplished.
OK, folks. Go get your coffee and breakfast, drink your water, and get ready. We’re starting soon.
I can already tell you what I will be doing (assuming my fever doesn’t come back, and I can will myself out of bed to do all that moving) today! LAUNDRY EXTRAVAGANZA at my g’ma’s! It’s rather unfortunate that I will have to miss the challenges today. I guess I’ll just save them for later :D Also flu + unfucking probably isn’t the best mix. (I promise that I’m not trying to make excuses or be negative.)
Ah shit… first I need to go put away all Mom’s clothes so that I can use her laundry basket. She didn’t have time before she left for her trip. Why do I have to be sick this weekend? :’(
Everything’s tagged with “weekend challenge” and all the challenges are numbered. They’ll be really easy to find when you’re ready to do them!