OK, kids, it’s serious business here at UfYH headquarters this weekend. We’re going to be throwing challenges at you all weekend long.
Here are the rules:
- You don’t have to do every challenge, but you need to do some.
- If a particular challenge doesn’t apply to you for whatever reason, there’s no need to be a snide brat about it. Just do something else.
- When all else fails, do a freestyle 20/10. Twenty minutes unfucking something that needs it, then a ten minute break.
- Before and after pictures always get love here.
- If you’re working on a specific project (schoolwork, the garage, whatever) instead of general unfucking, use the challenges to remind you to get back on track, or do one or two to break up the project a little.
- No excuses, no whining, no being brats. If you aren’t doing or don’t want or need to do something, keep that to yourself. I may be a bitch, but Team UfYH runs on encouragement and doing, not laziness and negative thinking.
- Check in! Let us know what you’ve accomplished.
OK, folks. Go get your coffee and breakfast, drink your water, and get ready. We’re starting soon.
Using this to guide my cleaning today.
Unfortunately, I’m only starting now, and they’re on challenge 10. :(
Everything is tagged with “weekend challenge” and is numbered, so you can do them in order!