I tackled my ‘invisible corner’ and threw away 50 things at the same time!
(Actually, this is 60 things, and since I counted each ziplock bag of stuff as one item it’s really quite a bit more than that.)
It was, before this, two under-the-bed plastic tubs that aren’t actually under my bed because there isn’t space. I haven’t opened them since 5th grade and they are (were) full of what passed for toys at the time. Some highlights:
- a metal candy container full of tiny balls of paper
- the outside of an old glue stick (there was no actual glue in it)
- a collection of soda can tabs that have been colored several different shades with sharpies
- a half-finished fantasy chess set I made out of polymer clay
- a water-damaged Neopets TCG card of which I have at least four other copies
I was a weird child.
But now I can use the plastic tubs for all the other stuff I don’t have a place for in my room, which I consider a win considering how tiny my room is.
On a related note, Unfuck Your Habitat is seriously the best blog and anyone who doesn’t follow them should do that right now.