I make reference to a lot of cleaning products, so I thought it might be helpful to have them all listed in one place.
- Kitchen sponges
- Paper towels or rags
- Dishtowels or dishcloths
- Vacuum cleaner
- Mop and bucket
- Broom and dustpan
- Multi-purpose cleaner, like Lysol concentrate or something similar
- White vinegar
- Baking soda
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (Please note that Magic Erasers are made of melamine foam, which is essentially microgrit sandpaper, so it can wear away paint and other finishes, and it can also be a skin irritant. Wear gloves.)
- Swiffer dry mop if you have pets (or if you shed a lot). You can buy microfiber cloths if you don’t like the idea of the disposable ones.
- Bar Keepers Friend (the powder kind)
- Zip-It (For clogged drains)
- Steam mop, if you’re so inclined
I think that’s it, but I’ll add more if I think of any.
ETA: I realize everyone is going to have their favorite/most used products, but I was just making a list of things I reference frequently.