If you submitted a question and I haven’t answered, there are generally a few reasons:
- Tumblr ate it. This happens with alarming frequency.
- It’s something that I’ve posted about repeatedly. The home page has a Google search box, which is infinitely more helpful than Tumblr search.
- It’s a stain-related question that I don’t know the answer to. The good folks at any of the stain-related websites that show up on the first page of a Google search are great resources. Pretty much assume I’ll always say: vinegar, baking soda, Bar Keepers Friend, hydrogen peroxide, scrub it Cinderella-style, or rubbing alcohol.
- It’s a tip that I can’t verify or can’t endorse.
- It’s a tip that’s been posted about repeatedly already.
- It’s about the Android app.
- It’s mean. I do try to answer criticisms, but not if you’re a dick about it.
- There are hundreds of asks and I’m just the one person.
Thanks for being patient and understanding!