Unfucking part 2.Unfucking = Cleaning, getting organized, figuring things out.
- My bookshelf. There is now room for books!
- Tomorrow morning. Clothes are ready to go, I made a lunch, breakfast, and coffee is ready to be put on.
- My bed. Cleaned sheets, and made bed.
- Floor of my room. You can see it, and it has been vacuumed.
- Under the bed. Organized, and cleaned! I even moved the bed to make sure I got everything.
- My closet. Well it’s sort of a closet. More like a wardrobe. Anyways, small things are in baskets, and EVERYTHING is folded.
- The bathroom drawer. Half of my make-up and jewelery and things are in my room on one shelf of the bookshelf, and the other half resides in my bathroom drawer. Both of these have been totally and completely unfucked.
- New Installments: Cleaned the living room and did most of the dishes upstairs.
- Vacuumed the living room, and my bedroom again.
- Washed my bed sheets and all the blankets in the house.
- Vacuumed the couches. I took the cushions off those bad boys and vacuumed the shit out of them.
- Organized my dishes. I got some for Christmas and we had to split them half and half with my bro, and we just got around to it today. (Correction, I just got around to it today.)
- Unfucked my broken knee issue. I broke it two years ago, was in physio for 9 months, returned back to work, and then I quit physio. I started climbing again, but it was no good. I’ve been off climbing for about 14 months with a few sessions that did nothing good for my knee, so I phoned wcb again, and I’m getting back into physio.
- Called back about a potential job offer, and the new boss said she’s still interested in hiring me. Life = UNFUCKED!! (Well almost.)
To be Unfucked:
- The chair in my room. It is covered in clothes, and a couple bags. Everything is clean, it just needs to be put away.
- The desk. The bills are paid, but they are sitting on the desk along with every other piece of paper that lives in my room.
- The bathroom. It has been recently cleaned, but everything could use a wipe down.
- The car. Oh the car. Perry has lots of useless junk in his trunk, and lots of junk in the back seat. He could use a good vacuuming too.
- Make meatballs with the ground beef that’s in the freezer.
- Clean the basement.
- Vacuum the basement.
- Clean the kitchen.
My list just grew, but I don’t think it’s going to stop doing that. I got a shit tonne done yesterday, but today I just can’t seem to get motivated. The car is going to have to wait because it just got cold outside. I’ll wait for it to warm up before I clean Perry.