OK, if you’re frequently getting mold, this suggests a couple of things: your bathroom stays humid too long and you have poor ventilation. If you have a bathroom fan, run it longer than seems necessary. If you have a window, keep it open, and perhaps even put a fan in it pointing outside as an exhaust.
Most commercial mold sprays have bleach in them. You can take a (clean) spray bottle and fill it with a 1:10 bleach/water mixture and use this to clean. Your goal is to prevent the mold/mildew from forming in the first place. So start with a good scrubbing with the bleach solution (wear gloves and make sure there’s plenty of ventilation). Then every time after using the shower, wipe down the excess water left and give a pre-emptive spray with either a weak bleach solution or straight white vinegar (not both). Ventilation is important!